The Maine Water Company’s laboratory is registered with the State of Maine as a certified water testing lab. The lab provides testing for public water, waste water systems, and for residential customers whose water sources could include drilled wells, dug wells, or springs.
Residential wells should be tested periodically and also when:
- A newborn joins the household
- Any changes in smell, taste or color are noticed
- New pipes, pumps, or treatment equipment are added to the system
- You can pick a kit up at any of the Maine Water facilities
- You can request a kit by calling the customer service department at 1-800-287-1643
- You can use our online order form to request a kit. Order a testing kit.